Friday, February 22, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come Again Another Day...



As most of you know, we are going to Disneyland tomorrow & Disney's California Adventure on Sunday-- and we couldn't be more excited!! :)




So, this morning, I woke up when Shane left for work-- I usually go back to sleep but today I just couldn't. So I got up, made a nice hot cup of tea (it's raining in San Diego today) and entertained myself in front of the computer until the girls woke up. That's when I saw the weather report for Anaheim!! :(




Good News- Saturday is going to be cloudy... but rain FREE!




Bad News- Sunday has an 80% chance of rain, which is a real bummer! BUT we aren't going to let a little rain stop us!! Although this is the "bad news", there is still a plus side to it-- "bad" weather = less people, which means shorter lines!! :)




Can you tell I'm trying to turn a negative situation into a positive one??



Although, I will admit-- my first reaction was, "oh great... now what?" But I quickly changed my mind once I started reading other peoples blog stories on their trips to Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure in the rain. Plus, I also took that time to read the Rain Policy on the Disneyland's website.




So we are GOOD TO GO-- we have our ponchos, beach towels, umbrellas and the girls have their rain boots too... just to be on the "safe" side.




We would have postponed our Anaheim trip to next weekend, if the girls weren't so excited, but we just couldn't do that to them. Considering we have been wanting to take them there since November!! No more putting it off... come rain or shine we are going. Besides a little rain has never hurt anyone. :)




Be sure to check back on Monday, for a new post with pictures of our Disneyland Adventure.




Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. :)


Love,
The Mork Family

No comments: