Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mission Beach

What we were anticipating on being a relaxing time at the beach actually turned into family-fun on the boardwalk in Mission Bay-- it was a blast!
Here are some pictures:

Isabella love, love, LOVES carousels! You should have heard her on here... nothing but joyous-- woo hoo's! She's a riot-- definitely a hoot! :0)

Makayla tested her strength out while we were there...


...and WON herself a pink dolphin! Which was super cool.


The girls also got to go on a little boat ride!


After that we made our way down to the beach...

I swear-- Isabella is going to come back as a dolphin in her next life! She's a fishy-- a total water lover!!!!

We didn't end up staying by the water for to long. By the time we got down there the sun was already starting to go down and it was getting a little chilli for us.

But before we left, I was able to capture these...

Our Little Honey Bee's Foot Prints-- Makayla

Our Little Sugar Bee's Foot Prints-- Isabella

Oh, and I can't forget...

... The B-E-A-UTIFUL Sunset!!

1 comment:

Treneka said...

The picture of the sunset is absolutely beautiful. The picture looks like a postcard. I also love the pictures of the girls footprints in the sand.