Contemplating... contemplating on weither or not, we should stay or go. As all of you know Shane is in the process of changing rates. From Yeoman, which is administrative to Aviation Maintenance Technician, self explanitory. Right now we are stationed in San Diego, California for his four month airman program. Then in April, Shane will leave for five months of AMT "A" School in North Carolina. At which time... the girls and I will be left alone. So now, I am debating weither I should just stay in San Diego, alone with no family or friends; just put my big girl panties on and deal with it. Or if we should put all our household goods into storage, here in San Diego and move home with family, in Arizona. We would stay with my parents, of course. Only taking what we need for the five months.
Once Shane graduates AMT "A" School we will be transferring once again anyway. We are guessing either to Alaska or the East Coast. :)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Moving?
Labels:
Should I stay or should I go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
i vote big girl panties. i have learned that while i love my parents, the first few weeks are heaven, the last.. well, you get my drift... big girl ;)
lol!
Post a Comment