Monday, August 18, 2008

Yay, I FINALLY picked one!!





Well, I FINALLY picked out a crib bedding set for baby girl! After searching for the "perfect" one for 3 weeks... I found it! It's adorable!! I love it! Purchased it online tonight, can't wait for it to arrive. Yay.....


It comes with the crib quilt, crib bumper, fitted sheet, crib skirt, 2 window valances, the toy bag, a decorative pillow, the lamp shade and the wall decoration for less then the one I liked at Babies 'R' Us. Can't beat that!! Considering the one bedding set that I did like a Babies 'R' Us was $169.99 for only 4 pieces... not even including all the cute accessories that went with it.


I'm so excited, I could do cartwheels... but for Daniella's sake, I won't. :)

Now... all we need is baby!

1 comment:

smRteepantz said...

its beautiful! i love girlie decor... guess i have to try again and hope for the best. lol!

congrats chica ;)