Well, today was officially Isabella's first day of school! She has a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Kraak (Pronouce: Croak, like the noise a frog makes.) who Isbella seemed to be very comfortable with. I think I was more nervous about her starting school then she was. Isabella was super excited this morning and couldn't wait to go!!

My Big Girl!
School wouldn't be complete without a Hannah Montana backpack and lunch box!!
Once, we got there I was able to walk her to her classroom, help her find her seat with her name tag, and give her a kiss goodbye. But after today, I'll have to just drop her off at the classroom door. :( I thought I would cry but amazingly, I didn't. Makayla did, she so badly wanted to go to school with her big sister. She was so sad to have to leave Isabella at school this morning. We miss her and feel lonely without Bella here during the day-- but I have to admit, I did get a lot of things done with her in school. I forgot how much easier it is, just having on child.
Isabella was already making new friends within 5 minutes of being there. I can't wait to pick her up this afternoon and hear all about her first day at school!!
She's officially a Kindergartner!






No comments:
Post a Comment