skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 11, 2008
Focus...
Can You Find The Baby In The Tree?
Don't Look for it, it will pop out on its own!! Once you see it, you won't see anything else.
I thought this was pretty amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Mork Family
Shane and I have been married for 5 years and have three beautiful little girls together; Isabella, Makayla and Daniella. We're just a proud Coast Guard family living in Texas.
View my complete profile
All because two people fell in love...
Shane and I, on Our Wedding Day!
What time is it in Texas?
Weather
My Favorite Quotes
- "A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart."
- "Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts!"
- "I don't skinny dip, I chunky dunk."
- "If you have something to say about raising a baby... raise your hand. Then place it over your mouth!! Thank you."
- "Making a decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone
- "Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been." - Mark Twain
Email Us!
Tanya -
Mom23lilgurls@yahoo.com
Shane -
AzCoastie@yahoo.com
Blog Archive
►
2009
(67)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(27)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(10)
▼
2008
(184)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(21)
Almost 26 weeks...
Baby Shower
Share Bag
Yay, I FINALLY picked one!!
Gallbladder Update...
Update: Kindergarten Rocks!
Focus...
Well, today was officially Isabella's first day of...
Surgery... NOW?!?!
Just a little update...
I think I'm falling apart...
North Carolina, Part 9
North Carolina, Part 8
North Carolina, Part 7
North Carolina, Part 6
North Carolina, Part 5
North Carolina, Part 4
North Carolina, Part 3
North Carolina, Part 2
WE GOT ORDERS!!
North Carolina, Part 1
►
July
(9)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(6)
Blog Buddies
The Gallagher Family
The Holloway Family
The Huggins Family
The Koth Family
The Pack Family
The Rosene Family
The Ross Family
Other Fun Things!
Coastie Chicks
Cutest Blogs On The Block
Tanya Mork Photography
Tanya's Weight Loss Journal
Whats Cookin?
Our Little Turtles
Virtual pets are so nice and easy. Click to feed the turtles!!
Yay, visitors...
No comments:
Post a Comment