(Belly at 6 Months)
I went to my OB on Wednesday and talked to him about my gallbladder "situation". Dr. Erickson told me that he doesn't recommend surgery while pregnant unless it was absolutely necessary. In my case, it's not something that needs to be done now. So, after talking to him and Shane-- I have decided to wait until after the baby is born.
As for baby girl, she is growing right on schedule. I'm 24 weeks and 1 day... she's about the size of a footlong hotdog now. Weighing about 1 1/2 lbs. Her ears are fully functionally... hearing what goes on in the outside world. Poor girl... :) She's constantly moving. Plus, I think she has FINALLY turned around. Meaning she's head down now. I'm constantly getting kicked in the ribs... where as this time last week I was getting kicked in the bladder.
My next ultrasound is on September 10th... and guess who will finally get to see his baby? SHANE! Daddy comes home September 5th, so he will be here for our finally ultrasound and it's the 3-D one!! I'm so excited!!



No comments:
Post a Comment