Friday, March 27, 2009

Yummy, new recipe!!

We tried it and we liked it! - Yo Gabba Gabba (Lame? I know.)

Here is a yummy new recipe I found in a magazine while waiting in line at the store the other day. I ended up going back the following day for the ingredients, made it and we loved it!! :)

Lasagna Pepperoni Roll-Ups
- Lasagna Noodles
- 15 oz. Ricotta Cheese or Cottage Cheese ( I used Ricotta because Cottage Cheese is just nasty, in my opinion and it looks disgusting. ;)
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning (You can get "fancy" and use minced chives, oregano, and basil... but I'm not Betty Crocker, so I just keep it simple!)

- Pepperoni Slices

- Mozzerella Cheese (shredded)
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can or jar Spaghetti Sauce (meatless)

- Mushrooms, canned (optional)


Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.

Rinse noodles with cold water and lay flat while you prepare the filing.
Mix together the ricotta cheese (or nasty cottage cheese) and the italian seasoning.

Spread a decent amount of the mixture on noodle. Top with pepperoni (and mushrooms, if you want).

Roll 'em up!

Carefully roll up, place seam side down in shallow baking dish.

Top with Spaghetti Sauce and Cheese

Cover with aluminum foil... bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes.

Voila! Yummy! Delicioso! Simply, easy, quick! My kind of dinner. :)
Enjoy!

No comments: