Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My NEW Lense...

Yay, mommy's new lense finally came. I got a 2.2x tele converter lense for my camera yesterday. I'm so excited, can't wait to start taking some better quality pictures. Here are some quick shots I took this morning with it, so you can see the difference.
My NEW Tele Converter Lense (TC-DC58B)

(without lens)

(with lens)... see the difference? And I was standing in the same exact spot!! Amazing.

(without)

(with)
Just in case you were wondering I have the Canon S5 IS Powershot 8.0 mega pixel camera. You can see what it looks like here. If you have this camera or another Canon camera you can buy accessories for your camera or see what accessories are compatible with your camera here. The Canon website is a little more "pricey". I buy a lot of my camera accessories from Accessory Circut. They have reasonable prices and a wide selection. Plus, their standard shipping is pretty fast!!

No comments: