Well, not yet... but we will be. Yay! Right now we are #11 on the waiting list for military housing in Corpus Christi on the Navy Air Station that Shane works at. We currently live in Aransas Pass which is a 30 minute drive to NAS. It's looking like we'll be moving around August. YAY, ONLY FIVE MORE MONTHS! I'm stoked, here's why:
* Closer to Shane's work. (Only a five minute drive or a 10 minute walk)
* It's ON base, which makes me feel safer.
* No more 30 minute drives to the commissary, exchange, or OUR DOCTORS office. It's all right there on base.
* More community events.
* On base beach for military only!
* It's in a better school district, which is voted one of the best in Texas!
* Closer to hospital in case of an emergency.
* Nice housing.
* Bigger backyards.
* More COAST GUARD people.
* They have a kids community center on base!
The only cons are:
* we'll have to pay for the move ourself.
* we'll have to do the actual move ourself.
BUT it will be SO COMPLETELY worth it! I cant wait. As soon as I have a new address (wont be for a while) but as soon as I do. I will give it to everyone. :)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
We're MOVING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment