Yes, I'm still here and still love blogging. I just haven't had much time these days. Being a mother of three is A LOT of work! I don't have much patience or time for extra "me-time" things. I feel like I change diapers, feed children, bathe/ shower kids, do laundry, dishes, make bottles, etc all day. So when I do finally get a break... I sit on my BUTT! (Which isn't very often.) Honestly, you would think I would have a great figure as much as I move around and never get to sit down. But that is a different subject... speaking of which I am HOPING to start another blog. A weight loss blog. So we will see... :)
Anyways, I'm off to bed. I feel like a zombie. I'm so hungry for sleep, I can taste it. I'll I want is a couple hours of non-interrupted sleep. Is that to hard to ask? At least, my non-existant sleep is worth it. When I look into the eyes of my beautiful little girls. Their darling little faces are so incredibly worth it. :)
Good night!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Nope, I haven't given up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Tough stuff, isn't it? Hang in there--it will all get easier...and more hectic at the same time. :)
Get some good rest every chance you can!! And post more pics of those darlings!!
Post a Comment