Just a quick update:
I had another OB appointment today and everything looks great!! Shane & I talked with my doctor about getting induced, so that we could plan more accordingly. Cause with us being new to Texas, not knowing anyone or having any family out here... we weren't sure what to do with Isabella & Makayla.
Honestly, we were planning on taking them in the Labor & Delivery Room with us but we weren't sure how well that would go. Luckily, Diane (Shane's mom) will be coming out here to help! Yay! It makes me feel so much better that the girls will be in good hands, safe, and in their own element. While, daddy takes mommy to the hospital to have their baby sister. Plus, they are super excited to see grandma again!!
Another reason for inducing is so I can schedule my cholecystectomy with my new General Surgeon. As baby continues to grow, she is pushing more and more into my gallbladder. Which can be very painful...
So on Thursday, November 20th, in the evening... we will be on our way to the hospital so I can be induced!! Only 16 more days...
Depending on how fast the Cervidil works... she should be here, either late on the 20th or early on the 21st.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Getting Induced!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment