Friday, November 21, 2008

Daniella's Here!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, the littlest Mork is FINALLY here!
*With Tanya still at the hospital with the baby, I'm posting these pictures for her. ~Shane

When: Friday, November 21, 2008 @ 12:48pm
Where: Corpus Christi, Texas
Weight: 6 lbs., 2 oz. (our smallest baby)
Length: 19 inches long
Full Name: Daniella Jade Mork


An early morning start... 5:30am and already at the hospital.
(Someone hurry take a picture Tanya's smiling in the morning.)
A very anxious mommy & daddy.
Two very excited soon-to-be BIG Sisters,
and one not so happy mommy.

Mommy holding Daniella for the first time.

Tanya & Dr. Bengamin D. Supnet (her OB-GYN).

Tanya and her nurse during Labor & Delivery.

Makayla loves her little sister.

One very proud BIG Sister.
Look at how small she is...

Her visit to the nursery.

Hello World... I'm Daniella, what's your name?

"I think I'll take a nap now."

Isabella is a BIG, BIG Sister.

Daddy holding Daniella, and of course Makayla's close by.

Sweet Dreams.

The Mork Five... All of us together at last.

Good night, Angel! We Love You!


1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

CONGRATS! SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! Look at those DARLING BIG EYES!!!

I hope you settle in quickly and rest, rest, rest while you can!