Just wanted to post a quick "tour" of Our New Home, here in Aransas Pass, Texas. A lot of family and friends have been asking for pictures. So, here they are...
Enjoy!!
The Front of Our House!!!!
Shane's "work shop" area of the garage.
Our Garage! I love having a garage... especially one that is attached to the house!! Makes it nice for rainy days with kids!!!!! :)
Our Master Bedroom
... and our master bathroom.
Half Bath (Downstairs)
The Kitchen. It's kind of blah, right now. But I'm hoping someday, I'll be able to make it more inviting and pretty.
Our Living Room
... another view of the Living Room.
Our Dining Room. Eventually, I plan to get an area rug to go under the kitchen table!
Going up? Here's the stairs!! (Just so it's known... I hate stairs!)
... and even more stairs. There's 18 all together-- yes, I've counted! :)
The Girl's Monkey Bathroom!!
... more of the Monkey bathroom.
Isabella & Makayla's Bedroom





We can see the playground from our backyard.


1 comment:
The house looks wonderful Tanya! I know you're glad to be in your own place again. By the way, I love the girls bedding...I think chocolate and pink is definitely the "new" girl color.
Post a Comment