Gymnast or Kickboxer... what do you think??
Caught her in the act the other day and since you can't see it in person. I thought you might enjoy!!
Pregnancy Update: 34 weeks
I'm doing pretty good. Comfortable? No, not really. But with all things considered, I'm doing okay. I feel like a blimp!! Which is really weird because I've only gained a whole 7 lbs with this pregnancy. I started out at - - 6 lbs at my first OB appointment, lost 4 lbs and went down to - - 2 lbs at my second. By my third I was back up to 2 lbs at - - 4 and pretty much stayed that way until last month. Now, I'm at - - 9 lbs. Which I'm completely stunned by... but both of my doctors have said it's because I'm anemic. Being anemic makes me soooo tired! So I sleep more then I eat and when I do eat, it's hardly anything at all. I have barely any appetite; certain foods and smells make me nauseated. On top of that, having stones in my gallbladder doesn't help. I haven't been able to eat anything greasy or fatty --aka all "the good stuff!!" ;) I've had to watch my diet. Especially after we moved here to Corpus Christi. I had my first "attack" which was really scarey and it was the worst feeling ever! I felt like I was having a heart attack. I couldn't breath, move, anything. So since then I've been even more cautious.
Also, my doctor can't seem to make up his mind on when he wants to induce me. At my appointment 2 weeks ago, he said he wanted to induce me at 38 weeks because of my gallbladder issue and the fact that the baby is getting really big and she's putting pressure on it.
Now he is talking about inducing me at 36 weeks because of her size!! I'm currently 34 weeks and she is already measuring in as if I was 36 weeks pregnant. My doctor swears I'm going to have at least an 8 lb baby if not bigger. He actually had to do a double take and measure my belly twice to make sure he was measuring it right. Seriously, my belly is all baby!! You can actually feel her and I'm not just talking about her butt --I'm saying you can feel the outline of her leg!!
Anyways, I'm really excited to see her and even more excited to get her OUT OF ME!! Surprisingly this pregnancy has gone by pretty fast. Well, that is up until now... now it feels like it is just dragging on! I can't sleep. I can't get comfortable. I have to pee every 15 minutes. I'm always thirsty. I waddle. I can't bend over. I have no energy. I just feel BLAH!
Thank God, I only have 4 weeks or less to go!! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment