Thursday, October 9, 2008

Amazement...

Have you ever just sat around and thought about your life?




I caught myself doing that today...


It's pretty amazing to look back on the things you have done and places you've been. To think about were you started and how far you've come since then. Being a wife and mommy is tough but being a military wife is tougher and a lot more stressful. Yet, very rewarding! It has helped me to become a better person and to be more independent. I think it truly takes a certain type of woman to be a military wife and stand by their man.


I just want to take this opportunity to tell my hubby... that the girls and I love him and we're so blessed to have him in our lives!! I'm very proud of everything you have accomplished and look forward to many more years of happiness together.


We've been together for 7 years and married almost 5 years, on October 15th. We've had our ups and our downs. But we have both learned to forgive, forget, and move on. Which has only made us grow closer and love each other more. Thank you so much for the best years of my life!!




I love you! Happy 5th Anniversary!!




XOXO,

Your wife

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly understand that your job as a mother & military wife are two of the most difficult jobs any one person can have. Seeing how you've done it for almost 5 years now is amazing. You are my American Hero!

I love you, Isabella, Makayla, & Daniella so much and look forward to many years to come. Without all of you with me, my life wouldn't be worth it. Everyday that goes I thank the Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful family. Thank you!

Love Ya!
- Shane