Sunday, June 8, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

What were you doing five years ago?

Wow, five years ago? Isabella and I had just moved to Virginia with Shane-- and we were getting settled into our new place. Isabella was our only child at the time (6 months old). I was also in the middle of my medical assistant internship and had just started at Fort Belvoir Community Hospital.




What are five things on your to-do list for today (in no particular order)?

1. Finish my first home made ice cream cake for my sisters 18th birthday, today!

2. My grandparents are coming over for a big birthday dinner for my sister.

3. Call Shane! <3

4. Laundry... blah!

5. Relax?!?... But who am I kidding? I have two kids. I never get to rest, thats just wishful thinking! :)





What are five snacks you enjoy?

1. Cheesecake... my favorite!

2. Cheddar Cheese with crackers

3. Starbucks... when I'm not pregnant.

4. Dairy Queens Hawiian Blizzard

5. Spicy Chilli Doritos





What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Pay off all BILLS!!

2. Buy a house!

3. Pay for the girls to go to private school and also put more money into their college funds.

4. Honestly, I would probably get some Cosmetic Surgery. (The list goes on and on... so I wont bore anyone with it! ;)

5. Donate to Charities





What are five of your bad habits?

1. OCD about cleaning (I'm not sure if this is a "bad" habit but sometimes it drives Shane crazy!)

2. Biting my finger nails.

3. Sometimes I react before I completely think it through.

4. Not attending church faithfully. :(

5. Trying to fix what cannot be fixed... (I'm guity of this one too!)





What are five places where you have lived?

1. Phoenix, Arizona

2. Lorton, Virginia

3. Fort Belvoir, Virginia

4. Petaluma, California

5. San Diego, California





What are five jobs you've had?

1. Forever 21

2. Medical Assistant

3. Stay At Home Mom (SAHM)

4.

5.





Okay, now I have no idea who I should tagging... so I'll find who I can ;)





Maybe.... The Holloways?

The Rosenes?

The Ross'?



Someone play along... :)


1 comment:

Rachel Holloway said...

I did this tag already, but I will try to come up with something similar... :) Thanks for thinking of me!