I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to us,
More than you can know.
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to us,
More than you can know.
Yummy!
I took two grown men to light ALL those candles! Ha, ha, ha... :)
Makayla got to help Grandma Diane blow out all her candles.


2 comments:
According to the amount of candles on the cake (24)... I'm older than my mom, does that make any sense? I think not!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!
~Shane
Baby, do you see the size of that cake? If we put anymore candles on that thing it would have melted, completely. Besides, your grandma only had ONE box of candles. We would have needed at LEAST 3 boxes to put _1 candles on it! Bah, ha, ha, ha... :)
Post a Comment