... from Elizabeth City, North Carolina!! Yay, we were so excited to get these pictures and see what it looks like where our daddy is. It looks so beautiful!! Thank you, Shane!
The Main Entrance
... another view
Aviation Technical Training Center
and Petty Officer Academy!!
Support Center - Administation
Rental Cabins for Visitors
Pasquotank River
Coast Guard C-130 (Hercules)
Thrun Hall, the barracks. Shane's home for the next 19 weeks.
It looks like a Coliseum from the outside. Or as Shane calls it... a Penitentiary.
WOW! What a beautiful place--even from "behind bars". jk!! How fun to see pics of where he is and what he is doing. I think that always makes things seem closer when someone you love is far away!!
Shane and I have been married for 5 years and have three beautiful little girls together; Isabella, Makayla and Daniella. We're just a proud Coast Guard family living in Texas.
1 comment:
WOW! What a beautiful place--even from "behind bars". jk!! How fun to see pics of where he is and what he is doing. I think that always makes things seem closer when someone you love is far away!!
Post a Comment