Well, remember the post about my annual trip to the OB/GYN? and how Makayla asked if there was a baby in my belly? Well, guess what??
She was right!! We are having another baby!!
We took a home pregnancy test on April 7th and I had my first OB appointment today. I am almost 8 weeks along and baby number three is scheduled to make his or her entrance into the world around December 7th, 2008.
This came as a complete SURPRISE to us but I think the "realness" is finally settling in and we couldn't be happier. We are so excited to meet our newest addition.
She was right!! We are having another baby!!
We took a home pregnancy test on April 7th and I had my first OB appointment today. I am almost 8 weeks along and baby number three is scheduled to make his or her entrance into the world around December 7th, 2008.
This came as a complete SURPRISE to us but I think the "realness" is finally settling in and we couldn't be happier. We are so excited to meet our newest addition.
Will baby #3 be a boy or a girl? What do you think? :)


3 comments:
OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! CONGRATULATIONS MAYBE YOU WILL GET A BOY THIS TIME...... LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.
Can I guess BOY because I get to have two of the sweetest boys in the world, and I would love for everyone to have one!! :) Congrats! I am SO excited for you. What a beautiful blessing!
this is funny ;) did i comment already? reading rachel h's it sounds like i already did. lol!
but i root for a boy. third times the charm, right?! love you girl, miss you more ;)
Post a Comment