Trying to stay busy and keep our minds of off daddy being gone... we decided to take the girls to play at one of the lakes out here in Arizona. The first hour and a half was a bummer because I accidentally locked my keys in the car. Along with all our food, drinks, toys, and towels. But once Pontiac's Roadside Assistance showed up and unlocked the car for us... our day got better. :) Thank God, I am good at directions because they were actually able find us in the middle of nowhere. Yay!! :) The first thing the girls asked me when we arrived was, "where's the sand?" and "why are there so many cactus?" Being a Coast Guard family, we are use to the Coast. Where there are sandy beaches and palm trees not dirt and cactus. It was just so funny, they way they asked. :) Makayla also got to go on her first boat ride. Which she loved!! It was so cute... the first thing she noticed on the boat was a Coast Guard approved sticker. I swear, our girls can spot the Coast Guard logo anywhere!! Oh and she told me it was a "princess boat" because it looked all glittery and sparkled. :) Isabella wasn't to sure about the boat and decided to stay back with grandma and auntie.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
These are beautiful pics! I am glad you got some time to get your mind off things...hope the time flies!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment