Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Sense of Accomplishment...

Today is a good day, despite being a bit overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done. I am finally getting a "sense of accomplishment". Can we say, Yay?!?! I finally got the girls and I, both doctor and dental appointments. And although, we have six different appointments in a three week time span... I am happy that I got them made and will be even happier, once they are completed. I can't believe the time has come for me to take Isabella, my baby girl, for her pre- Kindergarten check up; to make sure everything is ready for her to start school. School?!?! She's starting school in August! I can't believe it and while, I am so extremely happy for her and the new adventures that it will bring... I'm sad to, that my little girl is growing up, so fast.


I just want them to stay small forever.


I thought now would be a perfect time to reflect back on the last five years to see how much she has grown.



Isabella ~ 3 Days Old


Shane & Isabella ~ 6 Months Old

Isabella ~ 1 Year Old

Isabella ~ 2 Years Old

Tanya & Isabella ~ 3 Years Old

Shane & Isabella ~ 4 Years Old

Makayla & Isabella ~ 5 Years Old

1 comment:

smRteepantz said...

beautiful little lady!
kodos mommy & daddy, you've done well!