Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter in Murrieta, California!

Happy Easter ya'll! Well, another holiday has come and gone! I can't believe how fast this year is going by. I LOVE holidays and take pride in making it a fun one for the girls. So, that being said......HAPPY EASTER to all of you and I hope you had a great day remembering our Savior and being with the ones you love! :)

Brayden & Makayla
Isabella & Ethan
Makayla petting a baby cow that was only a day old!
Buckethead! :)
Waiting her turn to get eggs!!
Isabella
Makayla waiting her turn to hunt eggs...
Makayla
The girls with their "golden tickets", Isabella won a chocolate bunny
and Makayla won a stuffed purple bunny.
Isabella going down the slide, face first!!

Mommy & Daddy!!
Shane playing Guitar Hero. (His next toy!)
Makayla helping Sarah make a 4-layer chocolate cake...
And Isabella got to lick the spoon! :)
Shane's "signature" beer pose.
Poor kids... the sun was in their eyes.
(Brayden, Isabella, Travis, Ethan, & Makayla)
Their Masterpieces!!
The kids screaming from the top of the hill.
Isabella & Makayla's Easter Baskets!!
~
The girls on Easter morning...
Isabella: "Look Mom! The Easter Bunny came.
How did he know I was at Sarah's house?"
Isabella, Ethan, Brayden, & Makayla... before they went out to hunt for eggs.
Isabella counting her eggs.

Makayla's Easter basket.

Cupcake face!
Isabella making hearts with Easter chalk.
Shane & Sean

Happy Easter everyone... :)

No comments: