Thursday, March 6, 2008

Open Billets

Tonight we looked at the Open Billets, just to see what places are open as of 3/5/2008. Here is what we found:

Opa Locka, Flordia

Elizabeth City, North Carolina

Savannah, Georgia

Cape Cod, Massachusetts

Houston, Texas

Sitka, Alaska

Clearwater, Florida

Kodiak, Alaska

Jacksonville, Florida



These are only the "possbilities" as of now. They WILL change over the next couple of months but IF we had to pick NOW, out of these choices we would choose...



Houston, Texas

Jacksonville, Florida

Clearwater, Florida

Savannah, Georgia



Just wanted to give everyone an "update". Plus, as we "research" and find interesting information on each place, we will post it.


I can't believe Shane is leaving for AMT "A" school in 6 weeks!! I'm so incredibly happy for him and his new career.


...but five months is sooo long and I can't even begin to fathom the thought of him not being around for that long!! I know, I know... I'm a very emotional person. But the fact is, Shane completes us, he's our world, our everything. The girls and I absolutely love spending every minute of every day that we can with him. This is going to be such a hard time for the girls and I. I hope that everyone will be able to help us get through this time without him. I know I'm a strong person and I'm going to have to be even stronger for the girls. We will survive!! :)


Luckily, we will be surrounded by family and friends!! I don't know what I would do without you all!



We are hoping to be able to make trips to visit:

Eryck, Lisa, & Aiden in Oklahoma

Rachel & the boys in Hawaii

The Ingram Family in New York



Plus, we will be making a couple trips to North Carolina to visit Shane... so we definitely have a lot to keep us busy!!

1 comment:

smRteepantz said...

awww... i'm on the LIST! if you come though, delete these dates from your list, May 15-25, outlaws are here. the resort is full then ;) haha. love ya!