Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Palm Reading, do you believe?

While I've never actually had my "palm read", I did google it the other day. I over heard someone talking about it and it was kind of intriguing. So this is what I found out about MY hand... see if you agree. :) Here is a LINK to the website, I went to, if you are interested.

* My heart line - begins beneath my middle finger. Which means, I am selfish when it comes to love. It is also "long and curvy", which means I freely express emotions and feelings.

* My head line - is a curved, sloping line. Which means I'm creative. It is also seperate from my "life line", that means I'm adventurous and I have an enthusiasm for life.

* My life line - swoops around in a semi-circle. Which represents strength and enthusiasm.

* My fate line - breaks and changed in directions. Which means I'm proned to many changes in life from external forces.

* The shape of my hand - broad, square palms and fingers, thick or coarse skin, and ruddy color; length of the palm equals length of fingers. Which symbolizes the Earth sign. It means I have solid values and energy, sometimes stubborn. I'm practical and responsible, sometimes materialistic. I work well with my hands and I'm comfortable with the tangible.

Just thought it was interesting. I thought a lot of what it said about me, is true! :)

No comments: