I have a new found love for reading. I really like books based on true stories, murder mysteries, or real life adventures. Thanks to my MIL, I love James Patterson. He is an amazing author, I love, love, LOVE his books. Another one of my favorites is Lisa Gardner.
Books I've read that I loved: (I've read more but these are my favorites!)
The Quickie - James Patterson
Cross - James Patterson
Double Crossed - James Patterson
The Perfect Husband - Lisa Gardner
Belly Laughs - Jenny McCarthy
Baby Laughs - Jenny McCarthy
For Laci - Sharon Roca *True Story (Scott & Laci Peterson Story)
Multiple Blessings - Kate Gosselin *True Story (Jon & Kate plus 8 Story) - I'm currently reading:

Books I just ordered off Ebay: (Ebay is a great place to buy new or used books. It's so easy to use and you always find what you are looking for. I've NEVER paid more then $5.00 for a book INCLUDING shipping. Cant beat that, heck it even comes to your mail box/front porch for delivery. Never needing to set foot in a store! Yay!!)
Sail - James Patterson
Run For Your Life - James Patterson
The Surgeon - Tess Gerritsen
The Other Daughter - Lisa Gardner
I can not wait for them to arrive! My MIL sent me The Women's Murder Club, books 1-5 and I've already read them all! Thanks Diane. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment