Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Isabella's Cardiologist Appointment UPDATE...

Same Cardiologist, different kid...

Which is funny because the doctor remembered who I was. He was like, "weren't you just here less then a month ago?" Yep! He is the same cardiologist I took Daniella to for her one month post hospital discharge check up; for the pnemothorax she was diagnosed with at birth.

Everything went great. The did an EKG on Isabella as well as a ultrasound, everything looks and SOUNDS normal. :) Yay!!

Isabella thought it was pretty amazing to see her heart on the ultrasound, that is, once she realized what she was looking for...

This was our conversation:
Mommy- "Look Bella, thats your heart."
Isabella' "Where mommy? I dont see a heart."
Mommy- "Right there, see it moving."
Isabella- "No!"
Mommy- "Honey, its right there!!"
Isabella- "That doesnt look like a heart."

*Poor kid was looking for a HEART! An actual heart shape. :) But now she knows, a heart isn't always heart-shaped.

Kids are so darn funny!!
Waiting to see the doctor...
Getting an electrocardiogram, EKG.

Thank God for diagrams!!

No comments: