SOOO PRECIOUS! I love all of them! I can see why it was tough to choose.
Hey, I got your questions about the black frame, etc. Do you ever get on facebook? Maybe we can chat sometime and I can answer everything. I am not super sure about which frame you are talking about...
Anyway, let me know. If you don't get on facebook, we can email. No problem. Let me know! :)
Shane and I have been married for 5 years and have three beautiful little girls together; Isabella, Makayla and Daniella. We're just a proud Coast Guard family living in Texas.
1 comment:
SOOO PRECIOUS! I love all of them! I can see why it was tough to choose.
Hey, I got your questions about the black frame, etc. Do you ever get on facebook? Maybe we can chat sometime and I can answer everything. I am not super sure about which frame you are talking about...
Anyway, let me know. If you don't get on facebook, we can email. No problem. Let me know! :)
Post a Comment