So, here is my very first pregnancy update. I'm still in my first trimester... but only for two more weeks!! Yay, hopefully by then the morning sickness-- that last all day, will go away. I've never had morning sickness this bad.
I'm really sensitive to foods-- any kind of pasta or spicy foods give me really bad indigestion and heart burn. I absolutely can not stand the smell of hamburger meat cooking... it makes me vomit.
I'm having caffiene withdrawls. No more pepsi, coffee or tea for me. Boy, I'm sure gonna miss Starbucks. :(
Certain perfumes and air fresheners give me really bad headaches.
I'm constantly tired... and have no energy. I'm anemic-- iron deficient and I've been that way every since my pregnancy with Isabella. Not only am I taking prenatal vitamins but I am on an iron supplement; folic acid.
As for the baby... he or she is no longer an embryo but is now a fetus and is about the size of a small plum. Yay! Everything seems to be going great and developing normally. I have another OB appointment on the 21st and will update everyone again.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Pregnancy Update... 9 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hooray! Sounds like things are going along just fine! It's a bummer to be sick though--seriously!! Yuck!
Hope you get feeling better really soon!!
Post a Comment